3M sandpaper

Wed, 16 May 2001 19:47:46 -0400

Kenny -

The two week wait you are referring to would be for final rub-out, NOT
the time necessary between coats.  Greg's original problem (see below)
was sanding between coats.  Clearly, it would be a pretty unusable finish
that needed two weeks to scuff sand before the next coat could be
applied!

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com

On Wed, 16 May 2001 16:22:25 -0500 "Colin Kenny"
<kennys@kennyguitars.com> writes:
> Hello,
> I spoke with a technician at target coatings not too long ago, and
> he recommended waiting one week before wet sanding, and two weeks
> before dry sanding the oxford premium spray lacquer.
> Colin Kenny

Is