Mason CC furells

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Wed, 16 May 2001 17:28:28 -0700

Bob,
Try contacting Schaff, who just bought out APSCO.  When Aeolian closed its
doors, Ed Schadler, of what was APSCO, bought out what was left of their
inventory.  APSCO never advertised it or printed anything in their catalogs
because it would be too costly.  It is possible that Schaff now has some of
these parts.  I just learned this information last night in a phone
conversation with the ever-informative Isaac Sadigursky.

It may be worth a call.

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Techncians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Renate Dirkd
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 6:23 PM
To: ptg digest
Subject: Mason CC furells

Dear Listers,

I'm looking for 3 leg furrels for a Mason & Hamlin CC made by Aeolian.
I've already checked with Bob Friedman who bought up a bunch of the
leftovers. Also checked with apsco. No luck. I've located another one
which I could make a casting from but I'm not looking forward to the
hassle and the cost of that. Anyone have any clues? Thanks.

Bob Dowling nj