Chickering Quarter Grand

Paul tunenbww@clear.lakes.com
Wed, 16 May 2001 21:33:16 -0500

Jack=20
I'll make it a point to look for you. See you in Reno!

Paul Chick
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: JWyatt1492@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 9:33 AM
  Subject: Re: Chickering Quarter Grand

  Hello Paul;=20

   Your are correct on the 121 Quarter Gr. Chickering.=20
  This piano must be " stroked"  from the get go.=20
  They are much like the "round tail"  A  Steinway 85.=20
  in this respect.  They do offer a real challenge=20
  perhaps that is why I like them so much.=20
   Congratulations in your successful efforts on the=20
  back to back 121s. You have reason to be proud.=20
    Would like to see and talk with you in Reno.=20
  I will have the Old Action Model display at the=20
  Foundation Booth.    =20
   One of the 13 models will be the Brown Action that=20
  Chickering used for many years. The 1840  "Brown"=20
  and the 1860 Steinway action models both will be=20
  featured in the "Evolution" class in Reno.=20

    Regards to all.=20
    Jack Wyatt  =20