Proceedure for tuning two pianos together.

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Wed, 16 May 2001 19:56:33 -0700

Vinny,

Do you sing the pitches then match them or do you just talk about
tuning...;-]...just kidding, heh, heh...the word is "aural" tuning but I
bet your spell check didn't catch it.

Do your best tuning to each piano and not sweat it, especially since they
are basically matching instruments.  I do this occassionally and have NEVER
matched notes.  We have gone over this before and you might want to check
the archives.

David I.