Larudee's mystery - Was: Ditch the bushings

larudee@pacbell.net larudee@pacbell.net
Thu, 17 May 2001 08:17:20 -0700

Ron N,

Are you talking about wire diameter or pin diameter?  I don't recall Ron O
talking about wire diameter and it sounds like pin diameter fits what you're
trying to say.

Paul Larudee