Scaling problem

Ralph & Frances Thorn pianoralph@sympatico.ca
Sun, 20 May 2001 07:51:57 -0400

What's the 1 stand for?  They did for a while build a GH2, which of
course was just more so.  I tune one, but I let them call me, I don't
call them - it's so much fun!  Good thing they didn't build a GH3.
(Oops- maybe they did!)

I wonder if the GH1 and GH1B (and GH2) share action layouts with G1
and G2, at least keys and damper ass'y, thereby saving some set-up
etc. on the line.  It is dissappointing to see them still offered, but
Y may still believe that if someone is going to sell all those cheap
grands, it might as well be Yamaha.

Ralph Thorn