Posts to me

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 20 May 2001 23:10:14 -0400

It's like this: if your McAfee is updated, it will find it. It found =
mine.
 =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wimblees@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 9:25 PM
  Subject: Re: Posts to me

  In a message dated 5/20/01 4:26:08 PM Central Daylight Time, =
ilvey@jps.net=20
  writes:=20

    Does anyone know a Lynn Rosenberg, Lynn@eznet.net?  I have received =
several=20
attachment".=20
    I tried to repost to see who this was but I couldn't send the e-mail =
for=20
    some reason.  I, of course, haven't opened the attachments!  Very=20
    mysterious...I have McAfee on my system and am tempted to open it to =
see=20
    what McAfee finds...=20

    David I.=20

  I had the same thing happen to me.=20