Kids and Pianos

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 21 May 2001 16:24:45 -0400

This reminds me of a conversation I had with a client two days ago.  They
currently have a worn Kincaid spinet and want to get something better.  They
were looking at a 1988 Kimball console 404P in excellent condition (they told
me; I haven't seen the piano) being sold privately at a very reasonable price.

I asked, "Who will play the piano the most?"  A young adult daughter.  I
stressed the importance of letting her play the piano and making sure she likes
the tone and touch.  A bargain isn't a bargain if they won't like the piano.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger