New Pearl River Baby Grand

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Mon, 21 May 2001 23:18:15 -0400

Had the opportunity to set up a new PR Baby today..4'7".

Not bad at all for what it is. Had a little problem with C3 Damper Wire
buzzing on the L unison, because the damper guide hole was set almost
directly below the L unison (Roger, sound familiar?).

Nice tight grain pattern to the SoundBoard..it just wasn't bad for what it
is.

Alot of us have seen PR's in the past and I would safely say that the
majority of us were not impressed with what we saw..my attitude has
changed..they've come a looong way in my book..Sostenuto on a 4'7"?..hey, it
was there and it worked.

not bad for what it is.
roo(k)