Fw: Steve Greenstein

larudee@pacbell.net larudee@pacbell.net
Tue, 22 May 2001 07:25:44 -0700

Dan & Ruth,

I wasn't sure how Steve would feel about this kind of effort, but since it's already
under way, I'm going to donate one tuning to Steve.  I'm going to ask my next
customer to make out the check to Hudson Adirondak PTG so that it doesn't become my
income before it becomes Steve's, so that I don't have to pay tax on it.  Just an
idea for anyone who wants to contribute.  I'm also copying this info to the Piana
list.

Paul Larudee