Broken pressure bar screw

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Tue, 22 May 2001 19:00:16 +0200

Sometimes these screws are actually pretty soft. By that I mean in some
instances you can carefully bore out the screw. I have used a Dremel to
flaten off the top of the broken screw, and then make a starter indentaton
in whats left of the screw top, then bored out useing a bit that is the same
size as the hole in the presure bar. After the hole is bored you plug with
dowel and epoxy and redrill when ready. Generally the kind of thing one does
on beaters, but it works.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.