Lynn Rosenberg Virus Mailing

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Tue, 22 May 2001 22:11:39 +0200

Been reading this post with a bit of dismay folks.. Ron  has provided us with
some great advice and pointers to websites. As he states below this virus /
worm stuff is no joke and solutions are arrived at one way or another by folks
that know what they are doing. Buy a solution that can protect you, and if you
ARE required at some point to do some manual configurations.... make sure you
know what you are doing after thorougly reading appropriate information. Dont
just start deleteing files after hearing about them.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.