Lynn Rosenberg Virus Mailing

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Tue, 22 May 2001 13:46:12 -0500

> Following Ron's advice, I looked in my
>Windows directory, and found and deleted a file called INETD.EXE.  I will
>not restart my computer until my computer engineer son has a chance to
>advise.
>
>Thanks, Ron for your detailed information.
>
>Ray T. Bentley, RPT

No!!!! Ray, that wasn't my advice!!! Finding the INETD.EXE was just to
quickly verify that you were infected. I recommend a professionally
supplied fix and further prevention by commercial antivirus software. This
stuff isn't something to mess around with, and has the potential of doing
damage to other innocent folks. Practicing safe Internet these days
requires heavy duty protection.

Ron N