New hammers for Hamilton school piano

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 23 May 2001 16:16:10 -0700

Willem,
Thanks for the support, however questionable it may be, seeing as how we =
all know how sane you are! [grin] [tongue in cheek, etc.]
Best regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wimblees@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 3:04 PM
  Subject: Re: New hammers for Hamilton school piano

  In a message dated 5/23/01 2:18:30 PM Central Daylight Time,=20
  mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:=20

    Flame me if you must but It won't change my position.=20
    I=20
    > guess if we are talking about schools with no budget for =
replacements then=20
    I=20
    > extend my deepest sympathy.=20
    >=20
    > Just my happy opinion.=20
    >=20
    > Rob Goodale, RPT=20

  Don't hold back, Rob. Let it all out. You'll feel better in the =
morning.=20

  Personally, I like them. Especially the ones with the prop stick.=20

  Willem=20