New hammers for Hamilton school piano

ILEENKM@AOL.COM ILEENKM@AOL.COM
Wed, 23 May 2001 19:25:46 EDT

Hi  Everyone- wow- I loved the passionate responses!   thanks for all of the
input-  as if it is any secret that  most Hamiltons  range from
excruciatingly  horrible to moderately horrible in tone (althought there are
of course  exeptions.)  This is  one of those from the  fifties  or early
sixties actually, not one of the dreadful  prop-top ones-  I think with some
work, a new set of hammers  and some TLC I will make  a very  dedicated music
teacher  happy-   thanks again for all of your responses!  Sincerely, Ileen