health insurance

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 24 May 2001 00:15:39 -0400

Terry,
    I have posted on this subject before but i will be glad to offer it up
again. I have found (through many past mistakes) that a "Medical Savings
Account" is the best way to go. I have mine through a company called Golden
Rule. They offer significantly lower premiums than any other company that I
have seen. The payment is roughly what i was paying before but the
difference between the actual premium and the payment is what goes in the
interest bearing savings account. This money can be used for any medically
deductible expenses you find throughout the year including but not limited
to satisfying the deductible. Please do yourself the favor of at least
checking into it. It really is the best thing going IMHO!

Greg

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté