Lindner Piano

BH bholden@wave.co.nz
Thu, 24 May 2001 16:42:38 +1200

List

I have been asked to service a Lindner piano (yes, I know the =
discontinued brand well!) which has uneven key levels and spacings.  The =
nylon key clips fit very loosely in the aluminum rail, which in my =
experience is unusual for this brand of piano.  I have two questions:  =
Firstly, is there any way of adjusting the heights of the keys (I =
suspect there isn't) and secondly, where can I get replacement nylon key =
clips?

Brian Holden, New Zealand

bholden@wave.co.nz