Brambach Grand action revisited

Mike McCoy mjmccoyrpt@earthlink.net
Thu, 24 May 2001 11:16:57 -0400

Hi List folk,

 I searched the archives first and saw the discussion a while back =
regarding the Brambach "square" knuckles and funky wips but did not see =
a complete solution. Has anyone completely replaced the action parts =
with new off the shelf parts and end up with a decent working geometry? =
I would prefer to go this route but I could replace individual knuckles =
if I could make or find them, the wips are in decent shape and can be =
rebuilt without too much effort.

Thanks!

Mike

Mike McCoy RPT
So Central Pa Chapter 170 & SEPA 190 PTG
Langhorne, Pa
Mailto:mjmccoyrpt@earthlink.net