colored type, was Re: health savings account was Re: health insurance

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 24 May 2001 20:36:58 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/01 3:34:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
laura257@chicagonet.net writes:

This has absolutely nothing to do with insurance, but something weird
happened with the message. The first part of Laura's message, up to where it
says "...frequently denied," came across on my screen in blue. Then from "Now
I pay..." it came across in black. Anyone know how this can happen? I didn't
do anything different, and it is the only message that has ever appeared this
way. Laura, did you do something different?

Willem