health savings account was Re: health insurance

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 24 May 2001 20:38:43 -0400

Laura,
    I'm really surprised to hear of your troubles with the MSA's. I have
had mine about as long and have had no trouble with claims at all. Yes
the deductible is high but my family and I don't go in for hang nails
and the like as many folks do. I think that's a good part of what ruined
the insurance industry. You may want to check with your agent to see if
you can adjust anything to something more suitable for you and yours.

Greg

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté