Hammer Staples

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 24 May 2001 21:41:04 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/2001 6:42:51 PM, Tom wrote:

<<"What I meant was that I've seen the aeolian hammers let go with or without

staples.">>

Tom;
 Yes I knew what you meant. I wanted Richard to be sure though. ;-) You see
Richard being a newish RPT, and living away from his home chapter, needs a
tad of guidance now and then....so since I am much closer than his home
chapter I try to be 'helpful' to him...............besides if we don't get
him straight on the subject right away he will be talking about everything in
one sense while we are talking about it in another context.............Hands
across the sea and all that! :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)