New hammers for Hamilton school piano

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 24 May 2001 23:05:47 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/2001 6:24:03 PM, Mr. Garrett wrote:

<<"Petroleum products are not derived from renewable resources! But of course

you wouldn't care about that. Much rather deplete everything in your

lifetime and let the next generation worry about it?

And of course you wear plastic clothing only. And I'm thinking possibly a

card carrying member of the A.R.M., E.P.A. and several other alphabetic

groups

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.">>

Mr. Garrett;
 Starting with your automobile which I am sure you drive because you would
"Much rather deplete everything in your

lifetime and let the next generation worry about it" you should give some
thought as to what you are speaking of. A huge percentage of "synthetic
materials" are derived from the byproducts of the refining/cracking process
of petroleum in producing fuel for your car....would you rather that these
by-products just be dumped, or burned? Isn't using these byproducts in a
constructive manner just good common sense?
 You reply on your computer which pollutes from the manufacturing
processes/chemicals required and uses your precious "non-renewable"
resources...or do you have a wooden computer with cotton circuitry?
 You use electricity which probably comes from hydro-electric power which in
turns stops efficient spawning of Salmon and other fish stocks..does this
bother you?...perhaps you use batteries?......they pollute also and use
"non-renewable" resources.
 Just keep adding to the list and you will find that you have no 'good'
reason to be making negative comments about anyone else...............While I
am on the subject of your negative comments concerning me...you display a
tendency to make negative comments to others on the list when you disagree
with their opinions. We all have our own opinions and are free to state
them...and should be free to state them without fear that someone will take
the opportunity to say things such as you have displayed a propensity to
do.................

 As for me being a card carrying member of any "alphabetic

groups"............ the only such group of which I am a member is PTG is that
'radical' enough for you?...............speaking of PTG you are continuing to
post much unreqired stuff to the list and are filling up the archives all out
of proportion to the content...........I am reposting below one of your
latest replies as an example.

 If your comments to me were meant as sarcasm, they failed. If meant as
humor, they weren't funny. If however you truly feel and think in this
manner, where name calling and gratuitous attacks are acceptable, then it is
your problem and not mine.
Jim Bryant (FL)
A recent post, all this for a four word response?:::::::::::

Michael,

I would recommend steam.

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.