When is a piano..

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Fri, 25 May 2001 06:23:55 -0400

NOT the piano that's stated on the Fallboard?

This was a question posed to me yesterday..I didn't have a good answer..the
questioner was a dealer, who's been dealing for many years..after discussing
it for a few minutes, I decided to pose the question here and see what the
results of the question would be.

..could it be as simple as a re-scaling re-string, replacing keytops,
re-finishing the cabinet..or is it much deeper than that?

I thought it was a good question.

Hoping most, or all, of the rebuilders on the list jump in,
roo(k)