health savings account was Re: health insurance

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 25 May 2001 21:15:07 -0400

Gee. Should I be talking commission  here? ;-) (just kidding)  These plans are
sold through local agents. Mine is from Golden Rule but they are not the only
company offering them. Try your local agent and if they don't know about it call
Golden Rule for the agent closest to you who does. FWIW I check out 6 different
ones and Golden rule was by far the best.

Greg

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté