Concert nightmares/no time

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 26 May 2001 08:23:11 -0500

>                                            One day this will be funny
>                                            But not today
>
>                                            Dave Renaud

This sort of nonsense has happened to me too, and it still isn't funny.
It's quite vividly instructive though, and I guarantee you'll remember it
and have a list of terms and conditions in mind when you get the next call.
Stick to them. They need the tuning, you don't. If the caller doesn't like
your requirements, they can look for another victim.

Ron N