cheap concert grands?

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Sat, 26 May 2001 23:34:14 -0700

Two years ago our local community performance organization bought a 1956
Baldwin D for $12,000.   It is a pretty nice instrument, looks good and
sounds great except it could having a little more singing tone in the
killer octave.  Classical pianists complain about that but the jazzers love
it.  I think we got a steal...

David I.