Fw: Enquiry from website

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Mon, 28 May 2001 11:52:40 -0300

Hi List,
Can anyone help, with this query.
Thank you.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Larry Rowe=20
To: piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca=20
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 5:24 PM
Subject: Enquiry from website

Dear Sir:

I am hoping that you can help me locate a specific piano that has some =
special meaning to our family.
Circa 1913-1928 pianos were manufactured in Amherst, Nova Scotia by H. =
A. Hillcoat before he sold out to the Amherst Piano Company.
I am wondering if any of you or any of your associates might have run =
across one of these piano during repairs, tuning or resale and might =
lead me to one.=20
If help is not possible in this way could you provide any other advice =
as to how to locate one of these pianos.
Thank You

Larry Rowe