Palm Nailer

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 28 May 2001 17:02:52 +0200

Hello,

I want  to buy a palm nailer.

What do you think I may use, between DANAIR 16-16, TRADESMAN 8400, SENCO,
STANLEYWORKS.

I do a few restringing jobs (3 /year), but things may change.

Another question :

On old Hamburg Steinways, it is often difficult to adapt actual S&S hammers,
the weight, size, and angle are often much different, and you may shim to
adjust under the roller, and reweight the action most of the time.
Some technicians here prefer now to ask ABEL (germany) a re-felting job,
wich is a very good job when done by this company (not very expensive too).

Do some of you use this solution ?

Many thanks.

Isaac OLEG

oleg-i@wanadoo.fr