Off topic? I don't know....

Lawrence Becker lawrence.becker@uc.edu
Tue, 29 May 2001 11:38:32 -0400

At 05:45 PM 5/25/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I have recently been given a post card sent to an aquaintance from his eye
>doctor with a picture of a piano tuner at a grand with a small boy
>watching from the left side. Caption is "Keep your vision in tune." Cute.
>This looks like a Norman Rockwell print copy (minimized), but I'd be
>interested in a full size print. Is it? Anyone know where to find one?
>(Without the keep your vision in tune thing obviously....
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Roy Ulrich up in the trees, lakes, rain, cold, and forest tent catapillers
>of NE Minnesota. Also - what's a cubit? I gotta start an ark.

Roy-

It sounds like the Saturday Evening Post cover Norman Rockwell did for the
January 11, 1947 issue.  A member of our chapter was given this
recently.  I have it in preparation to getting it mounted & framed.  I
could scan it and send to you privately, but not until school's out in
another couple weeks.

Maybe the floods will drown the caterpillars.  The ones down here have been
poisoning the racehorse foals.
Lawrence Becker, RPT
Piano Technician
College-Conservatory of Music