hammer shanks

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Tue, 29 May 2001 19:25:02 +0200

John Ross wrote:

> My next question is, what is a head shop?
> Regards,
> John M. Ross

Depends on what part of history we are talking about. Could be a
place where they sell heads. Or it could be a place where they fix
them... or, as is in our particular example in relation to
scales.... a place where you buy things to do to your head.... as in
hippies... drugs.... black lights....??? sound familiar ??..

When I proudly showed my catch from the Arlington convention to my
nephew in Seattle last year.. (whom I hadnt seen in some years...
then 17 years old)... he immediatly took a look at my $150 digital
and said... Hmm "quality products" and wondered why on earth I
wanted one of those..

Hopefully... he will grow out of it...grin..

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.