It gets worse

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Thu, 31 May 2001 08:31:18 -0700

Historically speaking most companies do not recover.  Baldwin needs more
than just leadership, they need operating capital.  Without it they will
be unable to market their products, maintain the factory,  cover operating
expenses, and make payroll.  You can not operate a company without cash.
Furthermore when word like this gets out, (especially when trading is
halted as per Bill's last post), it's pretty tough to find investors who
are willing to put money into it knowing that there is a very high risk of
loosing it.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV