Fw: It gets worse "ONLY BECAUSE OF ASSHOLES LIKE YOU!!!

BRIAN SCHMIDT baldwin.piano@home.com
Thu, 31 May 2001 10:37:49 -0600

Where are guys like you coming from. I have been a "BALDWIN" dealer =
since 1973. I have also handled other import products. Come hell or high =
water, through the years Baldwin has always stood behind us good or bad. =
If you are an AMERICAN you should be ashamed of yourself for these =
comments. Sit down and just think for a minute.....how many Baldwin =
pianos have you tuned, worked on and it has contributed to you lifestyle =
and family income. Take those away and give the business to the offshore =
companies with all their plastic, aluminum and synthetic parts and see =
how long you stay in business as a tuner. Maybe your fellow technicians =
should get together and by you a one-way ticket to the orient where you =
can run for days tuning as many garbage pianos as you want....and see if =
they will listen to your sick complaints. Yes, the board made a mistake =
with her majesty Hendricks. Steinway has floundered several times only =
to have a wealthy company bail them out. Tell me their quality control =
is there for the price they charge. Look at the crap the Japanese piano =
manufactures put in the products, charge huge prices and call it =
quality. Wake up American and Canadian technicians you talking on here a =
downgrading a great product only shows how selfish and narrow minded =
(maybe SMALL MINDED you really are). If we as dealers aren't selling =
pianos you won't have a job. (Don't forget you are "where the rubber =
meets the road") Just in case you don't understand the saying....you are =
the last in the chain of the piano world and without good manufactures =
"staying in business" you will be and probably with your attitude be =
digging ditches. Shut your mouth get out there tune, repair and be happy =
for any North American product that puts money in your pocket or get out =
of the business....we don't need whiners and crybabies like you in the =
industry. I hope you don't have kids because with your attitude and =
example they are going to grow up with a rotten attitude. We never heard =
from you when Baldwin paid you and things were good did we.. It is easy =
to step on someone when they are down instead of lending a helping had =
to them and keeping a good North American company going. Question? Who =
would you support if a war broke out tomorrow? Don't forget about where =
your bread is buttered. This is a good wake -up call for all of us =
especially you technicians. Instead of being happy there are pianos out =
there to tune and repair you have to go a run them down... Well if you =
are so smart why aren't you in the factories designing them if you think =
you know better? If you think the other companies aren't in financial =
trouble as well, you had better think again.. Yamaha, Kawai have been =
for years.. Their companies are smart and cover it up and you aren't =
made aware of all the problems. Believe me they are in no better shape =
over there than we are... Note!!! the piano market is shrinking thanks =
to the high-tech world and you had better clean up your attitude along =
with all your other technician friends or start looking for a new =
vocation. WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT AND GOOD TECHNICAL SERVICE NOT YOUR =
CHILDISH WHINING.
"GO BOB JONES AND BALDWIN PIANO".  =20

----- Original Message -----=20