Fw: It gets worse "ONLY BECAUSE OF ASSHOLES LIKE YOU!!!

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Thu, 31 May 2001 20:36:08 +0200

LarryinAtlanta@AOL.COM wrote:

> In a message dated 5/31/01 12:48:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> baldwin.piano@home.com writes:
>

> <Very large amount of venom and mental midgetry snipped>
>

> I would like to take this opportunity to say to all the
> technicians who just
> read the previous dealer's attempt to show how much he learned in
> his Dale
> Carnegie "How to win friends and influence people" class:

Really.... Well I suppose we have to allow for some er.... pasionate
voices demanding to be heard when something like this happens.

Its always sad when an old friend passes on and it certainly hurts
when you overhear, as you come teary-eyed from the funeral service,
a conversation about what a jerk the fellow really was and whether
or not there are any leftovers worth snooping up..

So  I suppose I can undestand the fellows anger on some level. I
wonder if the fellow is a repulican...grin..no I didnt say that...
no no no no no....

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.