more on BPAO

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Thu, 31 May 2001 15:44:58 -0400

me?, I do alot of warranty work for the local dealer...I have waited in the
past for my money too, but I always got it..hang in there Tom..I think
you'll see it.

I just wanted to say that for as much as I see the product, I don't see as
much of the problems that have been stated here..actually, I find them to
come 'out of the box' in better shape than some other manufacturer's
instruments, American and non-American made...sure there are things that may
get missed in a factory atmosphere and they may be under the gun to get it
out 'on time'..I understand that end of it, coming from a manufacturing
background..but for all the work I do on them, I just don't see where
'Baldwin Bashing' has anything to gain..maybe it gets the load off your
chest..well, if you're going to continue to Baldwin Bash, then maybe some
Steinway Slamming or Yamaha Yelling would soothe a few savage beasts out
there.

I hope you see my point.

It's easy to criticize..it's even easier(once you actually do it) to share
knowledge learned from a particular situation. That's what I thought this
list is set up to do.

I'll close with this, and I hope someone from BPAO is reading this:

Their tech service has been nothing short of gracious, curtious, and kind to
the roo(k) since Day One of my existence in this field, especially Steve
Bryan(ConcertMaster guru).

keep up the good work..and best of luck to BPAO..American-made

roo(k)