It gets worse "ONLY BECAUSE OF ASSHOLES LIKE YOU!!!

Roy Ulrich ulrich@rangenet.com
Thu, 31 May 2001 16:11:34 -0500

Yeouch!
Is one of us having a bad day at the office?? A*******s like me will =
graciously accept your apology when you're feeling better.

Good lesson in learning to "think" before hitting that "Send" button, =
eh?

Roy Ulrich
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: BRIAN SCHMIDT=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 11:37 AM
  Subject: Fw: It gets worse "ONLY BECAUSE OF ASSHOLES LIKE YOU!!!

  Where are guys like you coming from. I have been a "BALDWIN" dealer =
since 1973. I have also handled other import products. Come hell or high =
water, through the years Baldwin has always stood behind us good or bad. =
If you are an AMERICAN you should be ashamed of yourself for these =
comments.=20