request advice on sostenuto trapwork design

robert goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Mon, 01 Oct 2001 09:57:48 -0500

We install tons of PianoDisc systems which require major overhaul
of the original trapwork for installation.  Everything except the
shift lever is removed and replaced with retrofit parts.  Over
the years for whatever reason we have been saving most of the
parts we remove.  The end result is that we have a couple of huge
boxes overflowing with trapwork levers.  Not long ago we
disgarded several additional boxes due to space.  We have all
kinds of trapwork levers from a variety of different pianos.
Levers, pitmans, pull thingys, push thingys, up thingys, down
thingys, and hundreds of springs.  I may be able to provide you
with something that will fit.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV