Blonde Oak Benches

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 21:53:58 -0400

List,

A resort I work for needs to replace the bench which came with the
15-year-old Yamaha blond oak P202 (from Thomaston GA). I can't find
anybody who sells more than mahog/wal/eb. The Inn requires dumb
blonde oak.

Any ideas? If not I'll have to tell them that if they want the bench
and piano to match, they'll have to either refinish this one to match
or buy a new piano (w. accompanying bench).

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"When writing a mental note, first procure a mental piece of paper"
     ............mental graffitti