apology

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Thu, 04 Oct 2001 21:07:17 +0200

List

I thought a bit after my response to this Erard thread takeoff. Having
read Bills excellent and considered response I found myself feeling less
then proud of my own. I guess I have had my fill of religious
zealousness for the time being.

In anywise, though my basic position is unchanged, it was perhaps wrong
of me to have used certain expressions, and to have come off in such a
condemnative fashion and I apologize for that.

sheeshh.... I sure wish I could follow my own advice better
sometimes....

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.