Return of the curse

Thu, 4 Oct 2001 19:36:59 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Nossaman" <RNossaman@KSCABLE.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: October 04, 2001 5:37 PM
Subject: Return of the curse

> I tuned one of the little instrumentoids today on my second stop after
> being greeted by a dripping wet Irish Setter who was SO happy I came to
see
> him at my first.

Ron,

Speaking of dripping puppy's....

Since you were here we've acquired our very own dripping puppy. Well,
slobbering is more like it. It hasn't been raining enough here to account
for any dripping. And she isn't really a puppy. She's 3-1/2 years old and
fully grown. That is, at 145 lbs plus I certainly hope she is fully grown!
She's a mix of 1/2 Neapolitan Mastiff and 1/2 Bullmastiff. It was either our
house or sleepy time for her and she'd be really happy to see you too! She'd
slobber all over you and when she gets really excited she's kind of like the
proverbial bull in the downtown China shop.

Del