A Business Dilemma

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Fri, 05 Oct 2001 16:48:06 -0500

If you are referring to Ed Richards' store, Fandrich Pianos, please be
specific. For example, you might say simply, "the store," or, perhaps, "Ed
Richards' store," or even "Fandrich Pianos of Chicago."  But, on this list
when you simply say "Fandrich" it seems reasonable to assume you are
referring to me.

>As Paul said in his post: "... Fandrich Pianos at the DePaul Music Mart
>(absolutely no business relationship with Del and Barbara Fandrich)."  We
>have had no business relationship with Mr Richards for more than four years.

Del.

I thought that was what the post you quoted meant? Making sure that no one
thought it was you he was talking about.

Avery