A Business Dilemma

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Fri, 05 Oct 2001 17:01:00 -0500

List

My policy since being at the University of Houston is to refer any of these
requests to someone else. In my position there, we/I have relationships
with all the major dealers in town and I just don't want to take a chance
of an evaluation on my part causing problems at the school. Call me "chicken"
but in over 8 years, I've had only one slight problem. And that was one where
I went to a home and looked at what turned out to be a Grey Market Yamaha.

There ARE advantages to being employed by a university. :-)

Avery