How much does a Dampp-Chaser system cost?

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 18:27:18 -0300

Hi Bob,
I think it is a bad idea to give wholesale prices out on an open list =
like this.
Regards
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: RptBob1@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 6:18 PM
  Subject: Re: How much does a Dampp-Chaser system cost?

  In a message dated 10/9/2001 7:10:58 PM Mid-Atlantic Standard Time, =
drose@dlcwest.com writes:=20

    >=20
    >I would like to know an approximate price for a full Dampp-Chaser =
system,=20
    >for a grand piano 200cm long.=20
    >=20
    >Thank you!=20

  Hi:=20
  Sounds like a Bosendorfer.  Is it?  Something this large should =
encorporate two tanks for proper coverage.  Cost from supplier would be =
around $224.00 American.  WOuld you install it yourself?  Are you a =
technician?  These answers would give you a total cost figure.=20
  Have you inquired from a supplier as to your cost?=20

  Bob Bergantino,RPT=20
  Willoughby Hills, Ohio=20