Nordic Convention.

Tue, 16 Oct 2001 23:20:29 +0200

Östen Häggmark wrote:

> Hello Richard,
>
> On behalf of the people who worked with the convention, I
> thank you for your kind words, Richard. But as has been
> stated by Kjell Sverre, your own contribution was not so
> small!
>
> Bergen next!

Yes indeedy !!... and to all you folks over there in the states...
October is usually a pretty good month to visit Bergen. We'd love to
have anyone over who can make the trip.

Next year is also Norways Piano Technicians Forbund (association) 75
birthday if I am not mistaken. We hope to come up with something really
special.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.