Bass string pattern

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 23:44:10 -0700

Jeannie,

The fellow I am writing for has found Danny to be rather abrupt and rude
and he didn't want to ask another question unless he had to.  He thinks
GC's strings are superior to Mapes and quite a bit less expensive than
Sandersons...I will tell him go ahead with the pattern over the dampers but
to write that info on the pattern.  Seems to me with samples and a pattern,
this would be plenty of information for the string maker.  I mentioned some
time ago that GC told me they weren't taking new customers, so I continue
to use Mapes...

David I.