more on this temperament thing

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 20:22:34 EDT

I wrote:
>   I don't think there is anything politically incorrect other than
>condemnation of others that choose paths unlike our own.

Ron jumps to the following conclusion:
>>Now just a darn minute there Ed. I fail to understand how disagreement with
your view constitutes condemnation in a temperament discussion when it's
just a disagreement in most other subjects. >>

    hmm,  I didn't take anything Dave said to be a condemnation of me or
anybody else.  I thought he was posting his own subjective outlook.  I was
only making my thoughts known about what I consider political incorrectness,
and if you read my post carefully, you will see that I didn't say MY path,  I
said OUR paths.  This is an inclusive word.
   I believe that you interpreted my sentence in a manner I had never
intended.  It ain't the first time this has happened to me.
   So, Ron,  I will ask, how do you define political incorrectness?
Wondering,
Ed Foote