THIS SAYS IT ALL!!!!! (OT)

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 22:15:20 -0400

Clyde,
    I've not followed this too closely but I'm somewhat confused by your reply here. In the first paragraph you seem to condemn the practice of inventing one's own God. A practice I too do not agree with. In the second paragraph you correctly state that the God most posts seem to be talking about is the God the founding fathers placed their faith in which indeed is the God of the Holy Bible. Your last statement leads me to confusion.
"Currently, it's a whole different ballgame for a lot of people." Please explain.

Greg

--
Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net