Don't SAY IT ALL!!!!!

robert goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:20:03 -0500

A440A@AOL.COM wrote:

> Dear list,
>        Why is this list, which so many of us look to for technical
> information, piano related problems, solutions, etc.  getting absolutely
> BOGGED down with trivia?

Because were just a group of relaxed people who chat here.  Sometimes we wonder
around off topic and we aren't required to report to a college professor about
what we talked about at the end of the day.  90% of what goes on here is piano
related.  The remainder is whatever some participants bring up, usually
pertaining to current events.  There are no official rules or moderators here and
thus it will always remain that way.  After being on this list faithfully for
four years it has NEVER been any different.  It is simply the nature of this
list.  Relax and enjoy it and use your faithful delete key if you don't want to
read it.  Sorry, those are the facts.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV