acrylikey feedback?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 07:45:21 -0400

Mike,

I have some thoughts although I have never used AcryliKey.  I am looking
at this from the client's point of view.  If the repair isn't truly
invisible, I would get a little upset to have a technician return keys
to me that had obviously been repaired or didn't match each other.
Also, since this will be your first try, will your results be as good as
those done by someone experienced?

Regards,
Clyde