SAT II for sale

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 07:23:30 -0400

I'm just curious Terry, are you using some other ETD in its place? Or =
have you switched to aural only?

And why does your (like some others) have the vertical line on the left?
 =20
Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: pianolover 88=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 1:00 PM
  Subject: SAT II for sale

  I'm selling my beloved SAT II. It has the Midi in/out, 110 (upgraded =
from 60) pages of memory, Pitch Raise calculator, and of course the FAC =
mode. Plus many other features I haven't used. New battery pack. Also =
Includes the manual, charger foot switch and small black carrier. I am =
offering it to anyone interested on this list FIRST, for $850.00, then =
it will be listed on Ebay if no takers here.=20
  Terry Peterson=20
  Precision Piano Service=20
  Torrance, CA=20