Needed (2) Kawai leg bolts

robert goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 07:32:21 -0600

I had this problem too once.  The bolt is a special metric fine thread type.
Solution:  Go to a large auto parts store, (NAPA had them but it was a huge
outlet store  All stores have catalogues though). I think they are used in some
sort of engine block application.  They are hex head seriously hard bolts but
the threads are the same and come in a number of lengths.  I think they were
about two dollars each.  The are definitely hard little buggers to find!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV